Hydrotherapy is an integral part of physiotherapy. Temperature, mechanical and chemical effects of water on the human body are used in the procedures.
We offer a full range of hydrotherapy equipment.
- Hydromassage bathtubs – this type of bathtub provides a deeper massage. A mixture of air and water comes out of special openings. The openings are divided into zones, thus it is possible to perform massage on the back, neck, feet and lateral part of the body. The bathtubs are equipped with controls that allow you to adjust the power of the massage. The effect, which is achieved, is relaxing, stimulating, invigorating.
- Tangent baths – underwater massage hose is used. A therapeutic effect is achieved in a selected small part of the body by directing a strong water stream.
- Pearl baths – for a relaxing massage. Warm air, in the form of millions of bubbles, is introduced into the water through special injectors located at the bottom of the tub. The effect that is achieved is a sense of ease and relaxation.
A combination of the types of baths listed above is possible. We will offer you a bath depending on your ideas and wishes for application of specific procedures. The bathtubs are equipped with a variety of streams separated into massage zones, pearl (air) openings and a tangent hose.
- Electro-galvanic bath tubs
- Cell bathtubs
- Vichy Shower
- Shower Charcot and many other products
For more information, please fill out our contact form or contact us on our phones.