High Intensity Focused Ultrasound Cosmetic Machines (HIFUs)
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU machines) was first used to treat cancer and tumors. Later in clinical experiments, scientists found that the probe could focus the ultrasound energy. This allows it to reach in deeper into the skin, and make the target tissue in the focus area tight. This is something that cannot be achieved with a laser. This causes the surrounding tissue to shrink, causing the skin to lift. As this leaves no trace on the epidermis, the technology is becoming the new concept for non-invasive skin lifting.
Everywhere in the world, HIFU machines have received a unanimous approval rating since their launch.
In the case of the treatment of 10,000 patients, the technology has a 99.6% satisfaction rate and has become the gold standard in skin lifting and wrinkle removal.
Main principle of the HIFU machines:
- Usually the whole procedure takes about 2 hours, and 800-1000 shots are needed for the whole face;
- Movement directions for the procedures: from the bottom up, from the inside out;
- The distance between each treatment line is 0.02-0.05mm; the density depends on the age of the patient’s skin;
Effects from the procedures:
- Removing wrinkles around the forehead, eyes and lips
- Lifting and tightening of the cheeks
- Improving skin elasticity and contouring
- Improvement of chin contours, reduction of unpleasant lines
- Tightening the forehead skin, raising the eyebrow line
- Improves the skin, it makes it fine and smooth
- Removes wrinkles and reduces neck skin aging
1. DS4-4.5 – the using of this work attachment is recommended for removing deep wrinkles;
2. DS4-3.0 – The use of this work attachment is recommended for lifting and tightening the skin of the face;
3. DS4-1.5 – The use of this work attachment is recommended for skin rejuvenation;
4. ES4-1.5 – The use of this work attachment is recommended for the gentle area around the eyes;
HIFU US310A vertical:
HIFU US310B portable:
For more information, please fill out our contact form or contact us on our phones.